Monday, September 15, 2008

KILINK & ATADENIZ PROBLEMS...

Guys, let's not use vulgar expressions for Yilmaz Atadeniz.

Let's not forget that he is a big capital in turkish cinema and he has offered us dozens of ground- breaking cult films and I will always RESPECT him for his work.

I really don't know what urged him to ask for more cash from me.
I repeat, he is 100% CORRECT if we look at it law- wise.

Yes, our contract mentions 18 MONTHS.
And YES, I'm 1 year overdue that!
As he said, he made me a favour allowing me an extra year.
The contract and the law are on his side and I can't say a word.

I don't know... perhaps his business is not going that fine and he just needed a few extra bucks.

I can't blame him for breaking any kind of law.
It's ME who's breaking the law actually.

I was just a fool to have not anticipated and predicted this shit.

Ok, he has no idea about me and if my sales suck and if I have made a cent out of this bloody business and he doesn't care if I buy another film from him or if I'm able to release the other films I've already bought from him.

Everybody can have their opinion about him but we better NOT be too aggressive or vulgar as I fear this whole story will backfire on me or even start an avalanche of deeper shit from the other producers there...

No comments: